My tarot said that I should watch who I trust. I didn't think it meant who it is turning out to be. And the fact that it's her is crushing my spirit. But my tarot also said that I would be surrounded by good friends, and that was represented by a forest. And a forest grows up and sticks together. It's funny because I feel like I moved in with family. Thank goodness for them.
I started working on my friendships with people so that everyone could get along and be friends. I felt like it was I who was holding that back, and now that my stance has changed, everyone is fighting with each other! I guess we just can't all win. Ever.
This is going to be the first of many posts. So get ready to know far too much about Jeru.

silly butter...you DID move in with family.
ReplyDeletelove, love, love you!
I know. I love you for correcting me :) I enjoy being reminded of how much you and Machine heart me
ReplyDeleteoxoxoxoxoxoxox