Cakes, Machine and I have decided to take my Juju and move to Portland, Oregon. We're moving in July 2009. I feel like it will be a good change for us all. We invited Badger and Lia to move up there with us and be our neighbors because we would miss them too much. We also invited Je', and Johnny seemed interested, but only as far as Ashland for them. Which is cool, they'd only be 5 hours away instead of 10. :)
I researched schools for Juju. The schools in the area of Portland that we want to live in are some of the best in the city. SE Portland.... where the music and art happens, the closest to Berkeley you can get outside of California. It's also much much cheaper than here and I dunno, just seems to have this vibe about it. Everyone in Portland knows that it's the place to be.
I'm excited. More details to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment