The Face

Jerushalem W's Facebook profile

Thursday, November 27

happy thieving white man day

So today is the day that we are supposed to give thanks. I hate the way this holiday came about, but heck, what holidays don't come about through the slaughter of someone, right?

Today I spent my morning sleeping in and responding to the "Happy Thanksgiving" texts without being fully awake until about 11... Then I showered and cleaned my apartment cause my brothers were coming over for Tofurkey Day brunch! Met them at the Safeway down on College Ave and bought everything, carried it back to my place and got to cooking! (Pictures on Myspace)

It was really nice to spend a couple of hours with them at my place, just hanging out, eating, watching shows we all enjoy equally, smoking, and having a few beers. :) I wouldn't have spent my holiday any other way. I wasn't even planning on celebrating this year, but it happened and it was fun. And for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment