The Face

Jerushalem W's Facebook profile

Tuesday, April 21

I WAS IN THE PAPER!! Had lunch with one of my favorite ladies, Erin and this photographer came up to us and asked me my name and where I'm from so he could print my picture in the paper. Kinda random but cool :) People don't usually get my name so I can never see the pictures they take.

haha..

also. I have a hooping event coming up on Saturday, April 25th from noon - 5 pm.

It's to benefit the Walk Against Rape in Dolores Park, SF. They're walking from Justin Herman Plaza all the way to Dolores Park to raise money for victims. Got a spot set up near the dj, and a couple of hoopers from the Bay Area Hoopers are coming with me! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This is the first of 4 or 5 performances for the Spring/Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment