The Face

Jerushalem W's Facebook profile

Tuesday, May 19

week 6/week 7

week 6 was all about makeup, facials, and hair removal.

So now I can do eyebrow waxing, eyebrow arching, 5 different kinds of facials (depending on skin type), and makeup application for all sorts of occasions... not that I couldn't apply makeup before, I just learned how to do corrective makeup so everything looks even and the face looks nice and oval and all that jazz.

I'm proud of me so far. I've made it to school ALMOST every day (with a few days for hooping here and there and only ONE day of playing hookie) while still going to work overnights 4 or 5 nights a week and STILL having some semblance of a social life.

I'm really enjoying school, the girls that I started with are really into it and seem serious about being cosmetologists, and being GOOD ones. The guys that started 2 weeks after us are kinda ridiculous and the girls that started 2 weeks ago are various stages of not-that-into-it-and-will-probably-drop-out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
week 7 was haircutting. I was super excited for this. My teacher had nothing but compliments for me this entire week. I got a 90% on the written and "perfect" on all the cuts according to Sofia.

Nothing beats beauty school. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment