The Face

Jerushalem W's Facebook profile

Tuesday, May 5

weeks 4 & 5:


week 4 was pretty nice, we just went back over everything we learned in color, and on Saturday I put my knowledge to the test!

<<< this is what I did

I also weaved blonde highlights into a classmate's hair to strip out some color, then we added a mixture of sand + red modifier all over and she got this nice mulberry color with red highlights :) I think I did a pretty damn good job!

So all in all, we ended our 2 weeks of color and I got a B!

Week 5: is facials, manicures, pedicures and acrylics. there may be more involved but I will find out after I get to school later! Only a week of each subject for the next month until I move to Junior class on June 2nd!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: Jewell is graduating from Kindergarten on June 12th, I'm really starting to feel old, even though I know I shouldn't.

And! Jenna (aka Thumper) wrote a song for me this week... it's the cutest thing ever! and you can find it here. The song title is "She's". It made me cry a little, even though Jenna and I aren't too emotionally involved as of yet. I've never had a song written for me before, so it was a little overwhelming. Especially since Jenna is so freaking cute and the song is just so simple and pure and written from the heart. :) She makes me smile.

also, I'm moving again in a few weeks! Only 2 blocks from my current place. I'll be saving around $250 after I move, and I can totally use that extra money for getting to & from school... it's a lot more expensive to get to the city every day than I thought it would be. Yikes. I'm very glad I have Casio & Sura nearby to be my new roommates :)

But in a few months I will be getting a housing allowance from Ben I believe. He is getting into the military and we're still legally married so I get the benefits that come with being a military wife, lol. Jewell and I will get medical & dental benefits and a housing allowance PLUS I can cut back on my hours at work if I have to work at all (depending on the cost of wherever I'm living) and I can probably get Jewell back under the same roof with me!!! If this happens, life will be complete. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment