I got 2 new roommates this weekend because the awful roommate Ashley and I had before moved out! So, Ray and Kaitlyn moved in, and so far it's been amazing! We all just hang out, clean up after ourselves and take care of each other :) There is so much love and happiness in the condo that I think I might explode. Our living room actually looks like people live here now instead of just a tv and couch. We have lovely prints of Audrey Hepburn, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe up and a big plush red couch that is so comfortable I wanted to fall asleep on it immediately!
We also smudged the condo with sage bound in red string to bring some happiness into it and cleanse the bad vibes left from the previous roommate. We've all placed something of ourselves around the common areas of the house too, and all of our stuff matches, it's really crazy but fantastic!
Also, I'm starting Junior class at school tomorrow, which means working on the salon floor a few days a week. I'm a jumble of excited/nervous. I mean, I know I've been doing hair for 6+ years and I know what I'm doing and I've learned a lot more in the last year, especially in the last 2 months... so I should be okay... but I just can't help feeling a little anxiety. I'm definitely going to start blogging a little more I think. I want to keep better track of things I'm up to. and posting more pictures, for sure. (Erin, you'll have something to read after you blog! :D)
I'm really enjoying life right now, it's getting better every day. I can't wait for what's to come :)

No comments:
Post a Comment