oh wow. So much has happened in such a short period of time. Let's see if I can summarize:
Jenna went to Spain and had an adventure. She saw bulls running in Pamplona, wore lots of white & red bandanas, saw bullfights and lots of great architecture & scenery. She had the best popsicle of her life and was very homesick (aka she missed ME ^_^).
While she was gone, I went to school and work and slept very little. I also participated in a Burlesque Fashion Show, the pictures can be seen on both my Facebook and Myspace. There are links to both through my status updates on the sidebar of my blog. I also changed my eating habits, I'm mostly eating raw fruits & veggies now, with the occasional dairy product... but far less than before. Portion control is no longer difficult as my stomach is very small.
Since she got back we've been nearly inseparable. Last night she went home and when I woke up she was calling me, telling me she was outside. I went out to find her and a lovely bouquet of carnations (my favorite!!) and we spent most of the day hanging out with my roommates and other random friends. Right now she is asleep in my roommate's bed, and I drove her car to work... which means I'll get home in 10 minutes in the morning = more sleep for me. AND Badger is coming over in the morning to cuddle with us! <3 I am so excited!
Also - side note: Jewell called me the other day, and she is getting really good at swimming. I know I'm going to freak out the first time I actually see it happen, but I am very glad that she knows how now, one less thing to worry about, since we live near LOTS of water.
I haven't seen her in like a week or so cause I've been exhausted from school and such... hopefully while Jenna is in Colorado this upcoming week I can spend some time with my lil girl. I will probably have her spend the night on Saturday, at least.
back to the summary:
The last 2 Mondays (not today), I went to lunch with Jenna's mom (Diana) and it was actually really fun and not awkward at all like I expected it to be. This past Monday we even went to a movie after we ate. We saw "Up" and it was sooo cute! Diana is a sweetheart and I love that we get along, I think it means a lot to Jenna. <3
School has been crazy. I can't even summarize everything properly... but I will try. Junior class sounded like it would be a lot harder than it is turning out to be. We haven't learned that much since Freshman class, mostly just going over things a 2nd & 3rd time, pounding it into our brains that THIS is how you do things the right way. We're learning salon services from Tania (our teacher), and that's a plus. I know how to do peekaboo highlights, paneling, haircuts to complement those and also several new updos and variations on them, it's amazing! (to see some, visit my tumblr! I will be updating it with the hair that I'm doing more often than I update on here, I'm sure.) I also learned finger waves this past week, I hope I get better at them. They look AMAZING, but I have yet to do them successfully on a real person. I've got it down on doll heads.
Also, we now have theory EVERY morning with Rogers, she is a beast but damn! does she know how to teach. We are just about finished with Chemistry, all we have left is the test and everyone's presentations. After that, it's on to Anatomy... and I'm kinda nervous. It's been hard at times to get back in the swing of doing homework and actually THINKING about things, sucks that I wasn't in school for 7 years, I unlearned how to BE in school. *Sigh*
Well, I'm at work and it's time to do some more Chemistry homework for the final and maybe take a lil catnap before housekeeping gets here at 6 am :)

No comments:
Post a Comment