The Face

Jerushalem W's Facebook profile

Thursday, January 7

stuff and things

I feel like my life is a blur of school/work/school/work with a slight bit of fun crammed in there wherever I can fit it... not that it's particularly bad to have something to do most of the time, it'd just be nice to have more "free" time.

It's strange to think that a year ago I was single and living in a friend's living room and just working and trying to better myself and get my shit together so I could start school and get into a place of my own. And now, here I am, a month away from being in my apartment for a year already, 8 1/2 months into cosmetology school and have been with my girlfriend for nearly 8 months. Life happens at an alarming rate.

I like the way life is going, I hope it continues on this good streak. I fucking deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment